This USB 2.0 video capture adapter allows you to capture video from an analog camcorder, VCR, DVD player, or any
composite or s-video device and store it onto your computer or make DVDs. This unit supports 30 frames per second
at various resolutions of 325 x 288 and 640 x 480. This is the more powerful, portable, and user-freiendly than Capture
Card. This unit also comes with Ulead VideoStudio 7 – video editing software.
• Pocket-sized USB 2.0 device
• Support Plug & Play feature.
• No external power required
• Capture video from analog camcorder, VCD, DVD player and video game player.
• Compatible with composite video and S-video devices.
• Support NTSC, PAL and SECAM video inputs.
• Supports 30 frames per second at resolutions of 720X480
• Bundled with ArcSoft Showbiz DVD version2 software.
• Multi-language support for Windows
LinXcel Video Grabber DVD maker USB 2.0 w/ ArcSoft Showbiz DVD 2
• Input signal : composite analog or S-video
• Output: USB 2.0
• Power: 5V, Provided by USB port
• Language Support: English, German, Japanese, Simplified/Tradtional Chinese, and so on.
• MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz processor or higher
• 512 RAM recommeded
• 400MB free ahrd drive space for program installation
• 4GB+ free har drive space for video captuer and editing
• Windows Media Player 9 recommended
• 7200RPM hardrive Recommended
(*)1 hour of DV video requires 13GB of ahrd drive space
• USB 2.0 Video Grabber
• User Manual
• CD(Driver & Application)