The Digiview 5-port HDMI 1.3 Certified switch allows up to 5 HDMI devices to share a single HDMI display such as an HDTV or Projector. It is an inexpensive and convenient way to share your expensive HDMI devices. Supports All HDTV resolutions. Supports Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, DVR, Satellite and Cable boxes, Sony PS3, Xbox, and all HDTVs.
The Digiview HM-501 HDMI 1.3 Certified Switch allows up to 5 HDMI devices, such as DVD players and Satellite set-top boxes to share a single HDMI display (HDTV or Projector).
It's the best choice for home theater systems.
- No more hassles of manually plugging in different HDMI connectors to view different HDMI sources.
- Easy switching of multiple HDMI sources (e.g. DVD, cable/satellite receiver) using remote control or the switch button on the switch.
- 5 inputs to 1 output
- Individual LED Display of video source channels.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 1440p resolutions.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution.
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Low cost solution for home theater integration.
- Plug-and-play. No software installation. Installs in seconds.
- Certified to perform at standards set by HDMI
The package includes:
1 Remote Control Unit with batteries
1 6ft Premium Gold Series HDMI cable
1 AC/DC Power Adapter and 1 Instruction Manual.